- Price per square meter: 31 302 euros (in 2017) while in 2008 the price per square meter was 24 844 euros. (1)
- Les Moneghetti is the least expensive neighborhood of the Principality of Monaco
- 6,4% of the number of sales were made in Les Moneghetti in 2017, or 26 sales, representing 6,5% of the total sales revenue, or 119,9 million euros. (1)
- A 63,6% decrease in sales revenue was registered between 2016 and 2017 in Les Moneghetti, with a 55,9% decrease in the number of sales. (1)
- Average sale price in 2016: 5,5 million euros. (1)
- Average sale price in 2017: 4,6 million euros. (1)
- Population : 4 195 inhabitants, which represents 11% of the total population. (2)
- Number of units: 1988, which represents 10% of the total units of the Principality of Monaco. (2)
- Area : 11,5 ha
- The Principality of Monaco has a total surface of 499 ha, or 2,02 sq km
- Total number of sales for real-estate new builds in Monaco in 2017: 50. (1)
- 66% of these new builds being 1 bedroom apartments, for a total value of 228,9 million euros (was 453,5 million euros in 2016), which represents a 50% decrease, even with the 51,5% increase in number of sales compared to 2016. (1)
- More units are sold but for lower values. One out of two unit is sold for under 4 million euros with an average sale price at 4,6 million euros. (1)
- Total number of sales in Monaco in 2017 (excluding new builds): 406, which represents a 21,9% decrease compared to 2016, for a total value of sales of over 1.8 billion euros. Which represents a 17,2% decrease compared to 2016. (1)
- Average sale price in 2017 for Monaco (excluding new builds): 4,5 million euros. (1)
The Moneghetti Square is the key place of this neighborhood, known for its shops and local boutiques.
Which one is your favorite?
Welcome to Monaco!
*Neighborhoods defined by Sovereign Order n° 4.481 of September 13, 2013
(1) Source : Direction des Services Fiscaux, IMSEE
(2) Source : Recensement de la population 2016