- Price per square meter: 37 459 euros (in 2017) while in 2010 the price per square meter was 25 416 euros. (1)
- 10,6% of the total Monaco real-estate sales were made in La Condamine in 2017, or 43 sales, representing 8,8% of the total 2017 real-estate sales revenue for the Principality, or 160,5 million euros. (1)
- A decrease of 18% in sales revenue is to be noted between 2016 and 2017, for a 4,4% decrease of the number of sales.
- In 2017, properties are sold for lower prices than in 2016
- Average sale price in 2016 (excluding new builds): 4,3 million euros. (1)
- Average sale price in 2017 (excluding new builds): 3,7 million euros. (1)
- Population : 5 141 inhabitants, which represents 14% of the total population. (2)
- Number of units: 2 389, which represents 12% of the total units of the Principality of Monaco. (2)
- Area : 29,6 ha
- The Principality of Monaco has a total surface of 499 ha, or 2,02 sq km
- Total number of sales for real-estate new builds in Monaco in 2017: 50. (1)
- 66% of these new builds being 1 bedroom apartments, for a total value of 228,9 million euros (was 453,5 million euros in 2016), which represents a 50% decrease, even with the 51,5% increase in number of sales compared to 2016. (1)
- More units are sold but for lower values. One out of two unit is sold for under 4 million euros with an average sale price at 4,6 million euros. (1)
- Total number of sales in Monaco in 2017 (excluding new builds): 406, which represents a 21,9% decrease compared to 2016, for a total value of sales of over 1.8 billion euros. Which represents a 17,2% decrease compared to 2016. (1)
- Average sale price in 2017 for Monaco (excluding new builds): 4,5 million euros. (1)
You’ll shop ’til you drop in La Condamine with all its boutiques conveniently located rue Grimaldi, boulevard Albert Ier and on the pedestrian street rue Caroline.
Bars and restaurants such as La Brasserie de Monaco, Stars’N’Bars or La Rascasse, will welcome you after your retail therapy along the Port Hercules.
And for cars lovers, you will find the Automobile Club de Monaco in the heart of la Condamine, boulevard Albert Ier, as well as the famous starting blocks of the Formula 1 race.
The daily open-air market located Places d’Armes will make you live Monaco as a local, and you’ll be able to enjoy culinary specialties such as socca, pissaladière, and fougasse.
Which one is your favorite?
Welcome to Monaco!
*Neighborhoods defined by Sovereign Order n° 4.481 of September 13, 2013
(1) Source : Direction des Services Fiscaux, IMSEE
(2) Source : Recensement de la population 2016