- Price per square meter: very little information is available regarding the price per square meter in Monaco-Ville given the very few sales. The last known estimate dates back to 2014 where the one square meter was priced at 52 171 euros. In 2008 the price per square meter was at 21 554 euros, to decrease in 2013 at 14 291 euros, to then increase in 2014 to reach 52 171 euros, last known estimate. (1)
- 4,2% of real-estate sales were made in Monaco-Ville in 2017, or 5 sales, representing 1,6% of the total sales revenue or 28,6 million euros. (1)
- A 36,5% increase has been registered between 2016 and 2017 for Monaco-Ville, with one extra sale than in 2016 (25% increase). 4 sales registered in 2016, 5 sales registered in 2017. (1)
- Average sale price in 2017: 5,7 million euros
- Population : 1 064 inhabitants, which represents 3% of the total population. (2)
- Number of units: 577, which represents 3% of the total units of the Principality of Monaco. (2)
- Area : 19,6 ha.
- The Principality of Monaco has a total surface of 499 ha, or 2,02 sq km
- Total number of sales for real-estate new builds in Monaco in 2017: 50. (1)
- 66% of these new builds being 1 bedroom apartments, for a total value of 228,9 million euros (was 453,5 million euros in 2016), which represents a 50% decrease, even with the 51,5% increase in number of sales compared to 2016. (1)
- More units are sold but for lower values. One out of two unit is sold for under 4 million euros with an average sale price at 4,6 million euros. (1)
- Total number of sales in Monaco in 2017 (excluding new builds): 406, which represents a 21,9% decrease compared to 2016, for a total value of sales of over 1.8 billion euros. Which represents a 17,2% decrease compared to 2016. (1)
- Average sale price in 2017 for Monaco (excluding new builds): 4,5 million euros. (1)
Monaco-Ville is home to the medieval city with its charming narrow streets, the Palace, the Government, the Cathedral, as well as the Oceanographic Museum and many souvenir shops.
Architecture is local and all properties are rich in historical value.
Which one is your favorite?
Welcome to Monaco!
*Neighborhoods defined by Sovereign Order n° 4.481 of September 13, 2013
(1) Source : Direction des Services Fiscaux, IMSEE
(2) Source : Recensement de la population 2016