- Price per square meter: 37 247 euros (in 2017) while in 2008 the price per square meter was 25 566 euros. (1)
- The district of La Rousse is the second top selling district of Monaco after Monte-Carlo
- 60% of real-estate sales are made in Monte-Carlo and La Rousse. (1)
- 26,8% of the total sales in Monaco were made in La Rousse in 2017, or 109 sales, representing 24,5% of the total sales revenues, or 447,9 million euros. (1)
- A 22,7% decrease has been registered for the number of sales between 2016 and 2017 in La Rousse, for a 2,5% decrease in sales revenue. (1)
- Less sales are made in 2017 than in 2016, but they are made with greater prices
- Average sale price in 2016: 3,3 million euros. (1)
- Average sale price in 2017: 4,1 million euros. (1)
- Population : 7 087 inhabitants, which represents 19% of the total population. (2)
- Number of units: 3 954, which represents 20% of the total units of the Principality of Monaco. (2)
- Area : 17,7 ha.
- The Principality of Monaco has a total surface of 499 ha, or 2,02 sq km
- Total number of sales for real-estate new builds in Monaco in 2017: 50. (1)
- 66% of these new builds being 1 bedroom apartments, for a total value of 228,9 million euros (was 453,5 million euros in 2016), which represents a 50% decrease, even with the 51,5% increase in number of sales compared to 2016. (1)
- More units are sold but for lower values. One out of two unit is sold for under 4 million euros with an average sale price at 4,6 million euros. (1)
- Total number of sales in Monaco in 2017 (excluding new builds): 406, which represents a 21,9% decrease compared to 2016, for a total value of sales of over 1.8 billion euros. Which represents a 17,2% decrease compared to 2016. (1)
- Average sale price in 2017 for Monaco (excluding new builds): 4,5 million euros. (1)
This neighborhood is mainly residential. One of the new towers that was built, the Tour Odéon, located only five minutes from the Casino Square, is the most expensive piece of real-estate of the Principality to date.
Built in glass and marble, the Tour Odéon was a major project that brought to life in 2015, 60 apartments, 2 duplex and 1 penthouse. Pure luxury.
Which one is your favorite?
Welcome to Monaco!
*Neighborhoods defined by Sovereign Order n° 4.481 of September 13, 2013
(1) Source : Direction des Services Fiscaux, IMSEE
(2) Source : Recensement de la population 2016